Basement Waterproofing London
We design watertight solutions to protect basements from excess moisture.
Basements and cellars are usually situated either entirely below ground level or at least partially below the ground. To avoid basement damp, the area must be kept at a consistent temperature and have some type of ventilation.
External basement tanking systems are normally put in when the basement is first built. An allowance needs to be made for water to be kept away from where the walls meet the floor, since this is a weak spot.
Watch this video to find out more!
Do I need Basement Tanking?
Commercial and residential customers may require basement waterproofing if they have:
- Underground Car parking
- Wine storage facilities
- Coal storage facilities
- Storage of any type of materials
- Space for a Heating system
- Space for an Air conditioning system
Choosing the right basement damp proofing service
The sort of basement damp proofing needed hinges on the kind of basement.
Types of London basements:
- Part of the floor could be lower, allowing for the actual basement area, and part of the floor could be higher.
- Look-out basements have basement walls that extend above the ground level.
- Walk-up basements have external entries via staircases with basement doors.
- Underground crawl spaces are a type of basement where you cannot stand upright, usually for storage.
In all these cases, facilities would have to be in place to prevent damp problems occurring in the future.
How much is basement tanking?
There are many types of basements and therefore different basement tanking is needed depending on requirements. Our expert team would Our experienced team has to go to your particular location to figure out the best option for your basement.
Whatever type of basement or cellar you have in your home or commercial building, contact our experienced staff at London Damp Proofing Ltd. We will easily be able to assess what basement tanking system needs to be incorporated into your property.
We provide no-cost, no-obligation quotations, which are fully covered by insurance, and offer competitive costs.